Tuesday, December 04, 2007

New things

On the right side of this site and the bottom of the page, I have included a calendar of events in the Seattle area.  I am still working on the size, format and information that will go on the calendar.  The location of the calendar may change as well.  My hope is to create as comprehensive a calendar as possible.  Since there area a lot of events in the Seattle area, please be patient as I comb every source for events.  If you find there are events missing please let me know. 

The other "new thing" these days is the album, Notes From the Kelp, from San Juan composer Alex Shapiro sent me.  Shapiro is formerly from California but lives these days on the San Juan Islands.  She is also a blogger and you can read her thoughts here.  Once I have given the disk a good listen (or two) I will have more to say.  In the meantime, check out her site.

No comments: